2. Use of the Site: You agree to use the Site for lawful purposes only and in a manner consistent with all applicable laws and regulations. You further agree not to engage in any activity that may interfere with or disrupt the operation of the Site.
3. Intellectual Property: The content, logos, and trademarks on the Site are the intellectual property of [Your News Portal Name] and are protected by applicable copyright and trademark laws. You may not reproduce, distribute, or otherwise use any content from the Site without our prior written consent.
4. User Conduct: You agree not to engage in any conduct that may harm, disrupt, or impair the functionality of the Site or interfere with other users’ access. This includes but is not limited to unauthorized access to our systems, data mining, or any other activity that could compromise the security of the Site.
6. Disclaimer of Warranties: The content on the Site is provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind, either express or implied. Insider99 does not warrant that the Site will be error-free or uninterrupted or that any defects will be corrected.
7. Limitation of Liability: In no event shall Insider99 be liable for any indirect, consequential, incidental, special, or punitive damages arising out of or related to your use of the Site.